- Technical Writing experience at a software house, and/or an extensive freelance writing portfolio.
- Ability to write clearly, including publishing level grammar and software writing conventions.
- Ability to understand intricate concepts, examine them as an end user (not as a developer or SQE), and document them in a use-friendly multimedia output (text, images, videos, etc.).
- Ability to grasp and illustrate newest innovation in software technology.
- Talent in showing ideas graphically.
- Patience in problem-solving/troubleshooting.
- Ability to interact with SMEs: requirement gathering, interviews/trainings, follow up, and adapt to multiple feedback loops.
- Technical Writing Tools (for example: MS Office, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, other image and video editors, etc.).